We are looking for ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT to perform a wide range of administrative and office support activities for the department and/or managers and supervisors to facilitate the efficient operation of the organization.
– Providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office.
– Supports managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication.
– Responsible for confidential and time sensitive material.
– Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices and procedures.
– Ability to effectively communicate via phone and email
– Ensuring that all duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
– Preferably with administrative experience
– Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
– Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task.
– Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Strong organizational and planning skills.
– Proficient in MS office.
Working location: Central Area / Town Area
Working hours: Office hours
Interested candidates kindly forward your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org