We are looking for a CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICERS with superior communication skills and a great work ethic to join our team. As the customer service officer, you will work directly with customers to meet their needs, answer their questions and provide support.
- Answer customer inquiries via phone, email, and in-person
- Direct customers to online resources
- Update customer records in the system, including notes about interactions
- Create and maintain reports about customer interactions
- Develop a rapport with customers
- Encourage customers to complete surveys
- Preferably with experience
- Knowledge in MS office
Interested candidates, kindly forward your resume to email@example.com.