- This role is a fantastic prospect for someone who loves the thrill of the sale and approaching and establishing new client relationships
- Driving sales activities to connect with new and existing customers to establish and maintain business relationships
- Communicating with clients regarding the acquisition of talent by sourcing candidates through business contacts, referrals, LinkedIn, directing recruiting, existing database and internet advertising
- Managing your own day to ensure that you are successfully creating your own pipeline and achieving weekly, monthly and quarterly individual/team targets
- The ability to work within a supportive and collaborative team environment
- Candidate care activities including database and associated recruitment administration.
- Minimum Diploma in any studies
- 1-2 years of relevant experience from Human Resource related field
- Candidates with recruitment background will be preferred
- Strong drive to succeed in sale
- Energetic and proactive person with good communication skills.
- Work under pressure with minimal supervision
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org